Timeline For Launch:
1. September 2015 to December 2015.
a) Forming Advisory Elder Board.
b) Recruit Volunteer/Launch/Core team members.
c) Fundraising/Vision Casting & Meetings.
2. Move into Shimokitazawa by March 2016.
* Neighborhood walk through/research | Team Prayer Walks | Host home group of 10. | Connect more with locals.
3. Soft launch by September 2016 | once a month worship gathering.
Criteria for soft launch: Soft launch is simply a ‘once a month worship service.’ The criteria for this launch is to gather a ‘critical mass’ of 40-50 people, including core group.
a) Continue to meet at Joey & Yisel’s home. | Evaluate | Core members Training (Gospel Training For Leaders) |Prayer Walks.
b) Meet in Gospel Community Groups (GCGs) on other weekends with non-Christians led by core members.
c) Seasonal parties, Live music Evangelistic outreaches, Art Galleries, Christmas Preview Worship.
4) Launch into regular worship gathering by Easter 2017.
Criteria for launch:
- Gather a ‘critical mass’ of at least 60 to 70 people.
- Have at least 5 Gospel Community Groups.